Design Gaze is
a blog by HabitproDesign, based on the work of Dr. Vuokko Takala-Schreib, who researches design and visual culture.
- Gaze is a central concept in postmodern consumer culture. Consumer culture is visual.
- Consumers are looking at each others what is good design and what are enjoyable everyday products. But inside their own consumer tribes. And inside their common world of excitement and experiences.
HabitproDesigno is situated in Helsinki Finland
Design Research on consumer products visual aspects and in visual culture.
- How visual aspects influence on the purchasing decisions of consumers?
- How visual communication and visual signs are interpreted in different consumer cultures and among consumer tribes?
- How consumers express them self with the visual meanings of everyday objects?